Just when you thought all the great homes were gone; your dream home is finally here. Immediately you sense this home's exceptional curb w/updated low maintenance exterior, new home roof - coming Oct 2019, & gorgeous landscaping that is straight out of HGTV. The bright & sun-filled kitchen/dining area features SS appliances; new luxury vinyl flooring & handsome built-ins. Need space, this home offers premium storage space featuring a 30ft x 22ft primary garage and 18ft x 16ft secondary garage...WOW! Enjoy backyard BBQ's with family and friends on this oversized city lot that abuts up to Barton Park w/open air pavilion & play area. Live for the outdoors? Simply cross the street & enjoy hours of nature walking or biking along the Eisenbahn State Trail. Don't wait this one won't last!
- County WASHINGTON
- Total SqFt. 1,122
- Total Garage Spaces 3.5
- Directions Salisbury RD to Jackson ST (West) to Northwestern AVE (South) to home
- Total Taxes $2,112
- Tax Year 2018
- Exterior Aluminum/Steel, Aluminum, Aluminum Trim, Vinyl
- Basement Full
- Interior Features Cable/Satellite Available, High Speed Internet
- Appliances Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Heating/Cooling Central Air, Forced Air
- Heat Fuel Natural Gas
- Estimated Age Range 21+ Years
- Estimated SqFt Range 1001-1250
- Kitchen Dimensions 15' x 10'
- Kitchen Level Main
- Living Room Dimensions 19' x 12'
- Living Room Level Main
- Dining Room DImensions 12' x 10'
- Dining Room Level Main
- Master Bedroom Level Upper
- Master Bedroom Dimensions 10' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Dimensions 12' x 10'
- Bedroom 2 Level Upper
- Bedroom 3 Dimensions 11' x 10'
- Bedroom 3 Level Upper
- Other Room Dimensions 12' x 7'
- Other Room Level Main
- Lot Description Sidewalks, Wooded
- Garage Description Opener Included, Detached
- Water Waste Municipal Sewer, Municipal Water
- Elementary School Green Tree
- Middle School Badger
- High School East
- School District West Bend